This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 2602 Mason Mill Place: $350,000
- Neighborhood: Laurel Valley
- Realtor: Renzo Prieto at The Redbud Group
- Features: Vinyl wood flooring throughout, newly fenced backyard with a shed, converted room in the garage.
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,446 square feet
This week’s roundup of houses and townhomes have neutral exteriors with interior features that redefine the space through fixtures, texture and a splash of color.
Why we love it: The green cabinetry paired with the textured flooring design instantly pulls you into the space.
- Realtor: Bobby McDonald and Terry McDonald • EXP Realty LLC
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,228 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, sleek fireplace, wooden accent beam, green cabinetry, sleek appliances, built in shelving, covered patio.
Why we love it: The abundance of natural light expands the open living space.
- Neighborhood: Madison Park
- Realtor: Allison Grant • RE/MAX Executive
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,601 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, spacious open kitchen design, sleek double vanity bathroom, large shaded patio.
Why we love it: The two toned kitchen cabinetry with a marble separation creates a subtle dimension to the space.
- Neighborhood: Montclaire
- Realtor: Kirstan Hamilton • Coldwell Banker Realty
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,143 square feet
- Notable features: marble kitchen island, black and neutral cabinetry, hardwood floors, bedroom fireplace, stand alone bath tub, walk in closet, sleek laundry room design, detached garage, fenced in backyard, two level deck with fire pit.
Why we love it: The office area room with doors to peer through creates a transparent home space.
- Neighborhood: Carmel
- Realtor: Michael Conley • Eastwood Homes
- Specs: 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,398 square feet
- Notable features: mud bench, double oven, open kitchen design, neutral cabinet finish, spacious bedrooms, large walk-in closet, sleek laundry room design, smart home technology, covered patio.
Why we love it: The balcony in front of the house is only one of many highlights. This spacious townhome has rooms for the entire family to have space apart as well as gather.
- Neighborhood: Wessex Square
- Realtor: Steve Lonnen and Bekah Emmons • Costello Real Estate and Investments
- Specs: 3 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,454 square feet
- Notable features: modern fireplace, walk-in closet, stand alone tub, marble bathroom flooring, large walk-in showers with waterfall shower heads, large pantry space, spacious bedrooms, fenced in backyard, wet bar, balcony in front of the house.
Why we love it: This contemporary cottage style home has a lot to love inside and even more to love outside with a guest house and a sweet fireplace balcony to overlook the pool.
- Neighborhood: Eastover
- Realtor: Valerie Mitchener • Corcoran HM Properties
- Specs: 4 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,951 square feet
- Notable features: built in bench, fireplaces, floor to ceiling windows in the kitchen, marble kitchen countertops, spacious bedrooms, hardwood floors, stand alone bath tub, outdoor fireplace, balcony, waterfall pool, wet bar, guest house, fenced in backyard.
Axios Charlotte thanks our partners for supporting our content. Sponsorship has no influence on editorial content.