Mon. Oct 3rd, 2022

Officers: Bring about of Overland Park condominium fireplace was an incident

No just one was hurt in the hearth



COOPERATING WITH THE INVESTIGATION. NEW Specifics OUT OF OVERLAND PARK After YESTERDAY’S Large Fireplace AT AN Condominium Complex INVESTIGATORS. SAY THE Hearth WAS ACCIDENTAY.LL Started WHEN Another person WHO WAS Smoking cigarettes Didn’t Put IT OUT Properly. THIS Happened All-around 4 PM YESTERDAY AT THE HIGHLDSAN Flats In close proximity to 80TH AND FARLEY STREETS News CHOPPER 9 GAVE US OUR ONLY See FROM THE SKY WHEN WE Introduced THIS TO YOU Reside AS IT WAS Going on ON FRIDAY INSTVEIGATORS SAY THAT Someone Attempted TO GET RID OF Smoking Products ON A 2nd-Story BALCONY, BUT IT SPARKED Fire IN Stay clear of Place AND THEN Unfold TO THE ATTIC AND NO Just one Realized ABOUT THE Fireplace Until finally Inhabitants Listened to NOISES IN THE ATTIC AND Called 911. Absolutely everyone WAS Ready TO GET OUT Safely and securely. I WAS JUST Sitting IN MY RECLINER AND ALL OF A Unexpected I Read A Whole lot OF BANGING ON THE Doors THENHE TY’RE SAYGIN GET OUT There’s A Fire The moment I Acquired OUT OF A SHAKING, YOU KNOW, TBU I Assume It is Everything IS Matters. AND REPLEDAC Throughout THE Hearth THE ROOF COLLAPSED Fortunately NO A person WAS

Officers: Bring about of Overland Park condominium fireplace was an incident

No one particular was injured in the hearth

Overland Park fire investigators mentioned a fire at the Highland Apartments Friday afternoon started off unintentionally following someone improperly disposed of cigarette smoking materials. The fire destroyed an eight-device condominium making near 80th and Farley streets. Investigators claimed anyone attempted to get rid of the smoking resources off a next-story balcony. It burned in a void house and then distribute to the building’s attic, where by it went unnoticed it. Inhabitants referred to as 911 soon after listening to noises in the attic. Overland Park fire officers want to remind people who smoke to totally extinguish all using tobacco components in sand or drinking water just before discarding them. For much more information on using tobacco protection take a look at the fireplace web site at www.opkansas.org.

Overland Park fireplace investigators explained a hearth at the Highland Apartments Friday afternoon began accidentally after anyone improperly disposed of smoking resources.

The fireplace destroyed an 8-device apartment developing around 80th and Farley streets.

Investigators explained someone tried using to get rid of the smoking cigarettes elements off a next-story balcony. It burned in a void house and then distribute to the building’s attic, the place it went unnoticed it. Inhabitants named 911 following listening to noises in the attic.

Overland Park hearth officers want to remind people who smoke to entirely extinguish all smoking resources in sand or drinking water in advance of discarding them. For extra facts on using tobacco safety pay a visit to the fireplace page at www.opkansas.org.

Exit mobile version